Last week the World witnessed the United Nations 70th Anniversary Assembly in New York. The United Nations is notorious for promoting a Globalist Marxist ideology. We saw Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu stare down leaders from around the world that would love nothing better than have his homeland of Israel obliterated from the earth.
You would think that here in Texas we would steer away from promoting the UN agenda but sadly that is not the case. We have local Texas School districts implementing the Marxist ideology with the International Baccalaureate Program (IB). Those of us that have actually researched the IB program know that is bent on changing our society.
At this moment, Magnolia ISD is promoting and implementing the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IB) (11&12th grades). Why would a local Texas School District that supposedly has a “conservative” school board, sit idle by while the administration implements a Marxist program and give up local control of any of their students education to a foreign entity, such as Switzerland? Unbeknownst to parents and taxpayers, the administrations applied for the program in the spring of 2014. Board members and some progressive leaning parents as well others will say “Well it is an optional program.” Seriously? Having an optional globalist program that supports “international numbness” and not American Exceptionalism that is bent on changing society is ACCEPTABLE? Are we forsaking what the Greatest Generation, as well as others, fought to protect our way of life from abject tyranny at the end of the day?
Magnolia High School signed their application March 31, 2014.
Magnolia West High School filed their application on
January 4, 2014.
As you can see, the administration filed for the “candidate phase of the IB” program before ever officially presenting the program to the school board on September 8, 2014!! There was NEVER an official school board vote allowing the district to purchase and implement this Marxist program. You would think a school board would have a say on what their students are taught, right?
One parent called me recently asking “What use is a School Board”? My answer is NOTHING! As you can see in this situation, school boards for the most part are just “Rubber Stampers” for the administration. Thhttp://www.redhotconservative.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=4610&action=editey rarely have any real knowledge of the Administration’s agenda. One will rarely find a a school board member that will represent those that elected them into office. Why? They have businesses in the area and need to maintain a positive image by not making waves, or they have kids in the district and fear they will be retaliated against, or they just promote the same “liberal” ideology.
The Diploma Program has a required course called “Theory of Knowledge” (TOK) that all students must participate in. The TOK has no academic value. It is a “brainwashing” class using Hegel’s Dialectic Theory having students questioning all they know that is “TRUE”. Reminds one of the scripture in Genesis when Satan deceived Eve into eating the apple.
The Magnolia ISD administration states that the IB program is not affiliated with the United Nations. That is a LIE!
#1 The IB program is a registered non-governmental organization of the United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). This is a snapshot from the UNESCO website.
#3 The United Nations International School uses the IB program.
Why Magnolia Independent School District must stop the implementation of the International Baccalaureate Program.
1. Anti American/Anti Christian.
UNESCO is about promoting a New Humanism
2. It promotes a Marxist (Collective) Ideology undermining America’s free market system.
4. Promotes a world without borders …. Globalism.
5. Assessments are graded and scored on the fact that a students minds can be shaped toward globalism and socialism, rather than toward capitalism, democracy and pro-Americanism. If you don’t “cave in” to the globalist/socialist way of thinking on these assessments, you won’t get a high score, or get in to the elite colleges controlled by the same type of people that promote the IB curriculum to parents.
6. Promotes the United Nations Agenda 21 Sustainable Development Agenda.
7. Supports UN Treaty on the Rights of the Child where if adopted a government’s right supersedes the rights of parents.
8. Should there be arbitration regarding scores or any other matter with the IB program it is handled under Swiss Law. NOTE….Arbitration under Swiss Law is handled by a United Nations Company.
9. The IB Program is very Expensive. Fort Bend ISD got of the program due to the expense. IB requires that all IB instructors be certified by IB–these costs include the IB fee for the seminar, travel, lodging and sometimes car rental expenses. Magnolia ISD has already spent over $50,000 to implement the program and the program is not being implemented until the Fall/2016. More on the cost of the IB Program. Why would Magnolia ISD agree to such astronomical costs to the district for only 2 grades?
10. Our students deserve BETTER!!!
Please make your voices heard. Here are the dates for the up coming school board meetings. The next meeting is Monday, Oct 12th, 6:30 pm @ .
You can also contact the Superintendent Todd Stephens @ email@example.com
You can also contact the Assistant Superintendent of Curriculum and Instruction, Anita Hebert @ Ahebert@magnoliaisd.org
Contact Magnolia ISD School Board members below letting them know you do not want to fund this program with your tax dollars.
Below are snap shots of students work within the IB program or from an IB text book.